Collection : Information posted on Yookalo is obviously publicly available. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Yookalo and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site).
• other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use : We use users’ personal information to:
• provide our services;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
• customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
• Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
• All information contained by Yookalo is treated as strictly confidential and Yookalo does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
• The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
• We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
• Yookalo also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Yookalo retains such information.
• We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• We may also share personal information with: – Service providers who help with our business operations.
• Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Using Information from Yookalo :
You may use personal information gathered from Yookalo only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion:
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at [email protected] to review any personal information we store that is not available on Yookalo. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
Data Security :
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information :
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time.
Send questions about this policy to [email protected]